Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fun 10/29/2010

Happy Halloween! How are you celebrating? I'll be at Rocky Horror tonight, flying around on my broom Saturday and on Sunday, I'm hoping to spend my day with a little soldier, a train conductor and a princess. 

To start the weekend off right, here are some fun questions via The Women's Colony.

What is your mother's middle name? Patricia


What is the last book you read? Finger Lickin' Fifteen (a Stephanie Plum Novel) - Janet Evanovich

Who is the last person you hugged? Michele


Smooth or crunchy? Extra crunchy, all the way!


Favorite female vocalist? I have several. We'll go with Bette Midler.

Bonus! What kind of candy are you giving out this Halloween? Snack-size bags of Fritos, Doritos, Cheetos, etc.

Happy Halloween!!!


Cute~Ella is still getting caught up from last week, so she's got bunches of Friday Fun going on over there. Here are some more answers for her, cause she makes me smile.

What were two of your favorite elementary school chapter books? Easy - anything by Beverly Cleary.

If you could live forever, would you want to? No. I'd be too curious to find out what's next. What if it's a big party or somethin'?!

What word or phrase do you use too frequently?
"Whatever"
"I'm sorry"

What is one cleaning tip you swear by? If your floor requires more than a Swiffer, you need a new floor. Also, sort your mail first thing and get rid of the junk.

What is one landmark in the world you hope to see one day? Not huge on landmarks, although my trip to Niagara Falls (a natural wonder) this summer was great.

Friday Fill-Ins (I'm picking and choosing)

One of my strongest beliefs is that everyone is equal and should be treated with respect.

It's a huge relief that it is Friday.

The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I'll be inside with a movie. Yay!

I always thought I'd be in a completely different place by *ahem* 36. Life is full of surprises.

While the cat's away I'm probably cleaning up after her.

The children in my life are little miracles and proof to me that angels exist.

I say hello to my kitties and drop my stuff on the table when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

This may seem odd, but sometimes I wish I knew what was next and other times, I'm happy to just let things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment