Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Fun 10/8/2010

I'm at it again. I grabbed the Friday Five from The Woman's Colony and am responding here.

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Speaking before I think. I still fall into the trap sometimes, but I'm getting a lot better. 


Have you ever succumbed to an infomercial? If so, what product hooked you? I can honestly say I've never ordered anything from a commercial - not even over the internet. I have purchased items in the As Seen on TV store - Ped Egg, anyone? 


What was your favorite childhood toy? Barbie


If you could look into the future, would you? Yes - for some things. I wouldn't want to know anything about my health or my death, but for certain questions, I definitely would. What can I say? I have no patience. 


Favorite guilty pleasure? This is tough now. It used to be General Hospital and reality TV, but I rarely watch either anymore. I'd say chocolate milkshakes, although they don't make me feel guilty. Maybe twitter? I can't seem to put that down.

No comments:

Post a Comment