Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fun 10/1/2010

Happy October!!

Thanks to my friend Cute~Ella, one of my new favorite web sites is The Woman's Colony. Thanks to that site - Friday Fun is my new favorite post. So here we go:

How did you meet your partner? If you mean the person I spend the most time with - then the answer to that is we met online (I know - you're absolutely shocked, right?)

What did you think you were going to be when you were a kid? Wonder Woman. Or an office worker (my dad worked for the state). Then later, I thought I'd be a writer. I turned out to be a pretty strong, super-cool chick who works in an office by day and is changing the world one word at a time (humor me). Mission accomplished. =]

Which would you least like to encounter on your front porch - possum or raccoon? I'll take anything that doesn't slither.

Who taught you how to drive? What kind of car? My dad. I learned in his Dodge Shadow (circa 1985ish?) When he's in the car with me, even to this day, he still thinks he's teaching.

Who is the funniest person you know? Tough question. I know a lot of funny people, and people who make me smile for all kinds of reasons. The person who makes me smile the most is this guy 

Now, The Women's Colony is awesome - but Cute~Ella takes it a step further. She adds a Friday Fill-in. I could invent my own, but it's tough to improve upon awesomeness. So here we go.

My back is something few ever see. I rarely turn it to anyone.

The wild card in Uno is my favorite!

Leaves are falling all around and that means it's almost time for the raking to begin. Sigh.

Forgetfulness is just another way of weeding out what matters.

In some cases, healing is a never-ending process.

Worry, stress and anxiety is what I've been up to lately. That ends soon.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and maybe some adventure, tomorrow my plans include a drive and maybe a bike ride if the weather is right and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy the end of October's first weekend.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment