Saturday, October 9, 2010

Absence

I'm having a very bad week. (sigh)

All kinds of things have gone wrong. Some in my work life, some in my personal life. All have left me feeling pretty bummed and very isolated.

I have good friends; but people have lives. They can't hold my hand every step of the way, and they certainly can't listen every time I'm unhappy or teary-eyed. The friend who I spent the most time with, and who could actually relate to my work headaches, isn't around right now.

I've said before, I look for the lesson in everything. I'm a lucky person. I have fewer troubles than most, a pretty good support system and the strength to carry myself through. I know I'll get through any difficult time. When I come across one, I always know I'll learn something, and come out stronger and smarter in the end.

But I have to say - this week's been tough. I hope I figure this one out fast.

Anyway - if anyone was wondering about my reduced activity here, twitter or blogs where I contribute and comment regularly - now you know. I'll be back. In the meantime, maybe this absence will make you grow that much fonder of me.  


Don't forget how cute I am, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment