Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thirty Days of Me: Day Twenty

The challenge for day twenty.... The meaning behind your blog name.

This was actually a part of last year's challenge. It obviously hasn't changed.

Like I said:
I used to think I had it all figured out....everything was happening according to plan. I treated life as though it was one giant to-do list, checking items off in order.
Then....My whole world, and everything I'd come to trust and believe in, was gone. I was devastated; depressed, scared, anxious.
Slowly, I came to realize.....There was a lot of good coming out of my pain - good that might not have happened if things hadn't changed.
Turns out, the life I was meant to have is not the one I thought I wanted; it's not the life I ordered. But it's still the right life for me. 
The only thing constant in life is change.

No comments:

Post a Comment