Monday, July 30, 2012

Thirty Days of Me: Day Twenty Nine

The challenge for day twenty nine.... Something you never get tired of doing.

You know where I was going with this, don't you? But this is a family blog (sorta). So....

This. Blogging is something I never get tired of doing. I love to write, I love to share, and even though I'm not terribly successful - I'm satisfied with what I've done so far.

This is also not the only blog I author. So when you notice a lag in posts here - it's usually because my attention is focused elsewhere. It never means I've stopped writing.

I don't expect that will ever be the case.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog posts. I have been following you for a while and you are one of those very few blogs that I find myself constantly returning to read again. :-)
    As a result, I have given you an award on my blog as one of my top favorite 7 blogs. Please come see it!!
    http://mycozyshanty.blogspot.com/2012/07/an-award-heads-up.html
    Thanks for being a blogging fanatic like me!!

    ReplyDelete