Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thirty Days of Me: Day Twenty Seven

The challenge for day twenty seven.... Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs.

I don't have an iPod anymore; I never bothered to replace the one that was stolen three years ago. I don't really listen to music that often.

When I do - it's usually Pandora. So when I put my homemade Pandora station on, these are the first 10 songs that played:

You Don't Belong - Daughtry
The Way I Are - Timbaland
By the Way - Hinder
Piece of Me - Britney Spears
I'll Be - Edwin McCain
Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
Pop - NSync
L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season - Jimmy Buffet
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

What?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting mix... Just missing some show tunes... ;)

    ReplyDelete