Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thirty days of Me: Day Two

The Thirty Days of Me project is explained here. The challenge for day two: What is the meaning behind your blog name?

I used to think I had it all figured out. I knew what I wanted, I went out and got it - everything was happening according to plan. I treated life as though it was one giant to-do list, checking items off in order.

Then, in what felt like the blink of an eye - everything changed. My whole world, and everything I'd come to trust and believe in, was gone. I was devastated; depressed, scared, anxious.

Slowly, I came to realize that everything does, in fact, happen for a reason. There was a lot of good coming out of my pain - good that might not have happened if things hadn't changed.

Turns out, the life I was meant to have is not the one I thought I wanted; it's not the life I ordered. But it's still the right life for me. That's what my blog is about, and that's where it gets its name.

If you had a blog, what would its name be?

No comments:

Post a Comment