Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thirty Days of Me: Day Twenty-Seven

The Thirty Days of Me project is explained here. The challenge for day twenty-seven: Why are you doing this thirty day challenge?


Well, that's a good question.

Maybe I'm doing it because she did it, and she did it, and they are both cool. Though, if the cool kids jumped off a bridge, I wouldn't do that...so I guess that's not the right answer.

Maybe I'm doing it to full-fill a need for self-exploration and understanding. Then again, if that were the case, I could just do it privately, it wouldn't have to be a blog. Or, I could have just answered the questions as comments on one of my friends' posts. So I guess that's not the right answer, either.

Maybe I'm doing it because this will be a tremendously busy month for me at work, leaving precious little time to blog. Plus there might be a vacation in there somewhere, leaving me with even less. And this is great, pre-fab content that will give me a break.

Yep, that sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment