Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thirty Days of Me: Day Eighteen

The Thirty Days of Me project is explained here. The challenge for day eighteen: Plans, dreams and goals that you have.


I used to think I had it all figured it out. Then I was scared out of my mind because, as it turns out - I didn't have anything figured out. Now I'm excited about what I look forward to, and all the possibilities that lie ahead.

I have plans to save some money and continue to chip away at my debt.

I have dreams of selling my home, and moving into an apartment with a little less work and a little less cost involved in the up-keep. Sometimes, in my dreams, that apartment is here; other times, it's downstate. In my far off dreams, there's a special guy with me....but as of right now, he's sort of fuzzy, in the background and off to the side.

I have goals of getting fit; to continue what I started earlier this year, challenging myself to do better with each passing month. I also have a goal to get my new business up and running. Eventually, I plan to work for myself full-time, doing what I love - with maybe a part-time job to supplement here and there.

What's a goal, plan or dream that you have?

1 comment:

  1. Right now?
    I have plans with my aunt and cousin to go see Annie next week at the Washington Park Playhouse and to put away my clothes after work.
    I have dreams that include a bedroom big enough to walk around in easily, closet space and AC in more than one room.
    I have short term goals of getting rid of some of this excess weight I've gained recently and getting more active again and long term goals of figuring out a different job or starting my own gig.

    ReplyDelete