Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday Fun - ShoeTease

We all know I like shoes. A lot. Okay - a whole lot.

Through the magic of twitter, I stumbled upon a blog called ShoeTease. On the about page, the author describes herself as a designer and illustrator, having escaped the corporate world to become a freelance design consultant. Doesn't that sound like a fun job?! She also says that while she believes in being open-minded about fashion and style, Uggs and leggings worn as pants cross her line of tolerance.

In my book, that alone is reason enough to follow her.

But if that's not enough for you, let me tell you what ShoeTease does. The blog is about...well, shoes. But not just a designer, wear this-with-that point of view (though I like those). She posts pictures of some of the most outrageous, enjoyable shoes I've seen.

Of course, if you like to see what-to-wear - you'll find that at ShoeTease as well. Just look here and here to get an idea.

Would I wear all of them? No. Would I be able to walk in all of them? Er....not even close. But I enjoy looking at them. Plus, there are giveaways - I love me some blog giveaways.

You can check ShoeTease out here, like it on facebook and follow on twitter. And remember....

"Shoe love is true love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment