Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Secret Identity

I've been gone for a while; but I'm slowly coming back. [Didja miss me?] Still, I have a whole bunch of blogs that I want to share, but this isn't the place for what I have to say.

I'm been toying with the idea of creating an anonymous blog. I know some really great bloggers who've done this successfully, and it definitely has its benefits.  

My only hesitation has been that I really don't want to hide behind a fake name, and a shadow avatar. I like putting myself out there and saying what's on my mind. I don't mind commenter's backlash (so far, anyway). Mostly - I'm proud of what I have to say and want people to know it's coming from me.

This could be me. You'd never figure it out.
Still - some of what I want to share might bother some friends. Since I'd never want to hurt anyone, and especially not anyone important to me, I've been hitting "save now" instead of "publish" for a while. But I'm pretty proud of some of the things I want to say, and I'd like to share them. I'd just prefer to do so responsibly

So, I think I might. I'd keep this blog going, of course. But I may start another blog where I can share some of my stories and no one will know it's me; or who I'm talking about. 

What do you think? Do you blog anonymously? Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment