Friday, September 16, 2011

Staying on track

Ever have a little shake-up in your life? Doesn't have to be anything earth-shattering, or even bad. In fact, it could be really, really good. But it still knocks you off balance?

Yeah, that.

I had a plan in place for how I would get to the gym more often. Then, things changed. New people in my life, new responsibilities with the job I actually like - all conspired against me to make sure that the plans I put in place didn't come together. All good stuff - but it knocked me off track.

That stops today.

I'm getting my bearings and will be promptly getting back on track. That's the thing with this whole "healthy" lifestyle thing. I can't let it get the best of me, or get down on myself if I don't do everything exactly the way I should, exactly when I should.

That wouldn't be healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Staying on track is the hardest part...but getting back on track can be done anytime!

    ReplyDelete