Friday, December 29, 2017

Resolutions

It's been a while - as my friend Chuck Miller has pointed out more than once.

There's no real reason for my absence. Life is good - great, in fact. I guess I've just let writing and sharing get away from me.

I generally don't like to make "new year" resolutions. I know they work for many, but I am pretty bad at the follow through. For years I have tried to avoid the "eat better, exercise more" resolution trap. It always seems to unravel fast and I end up feeling like a failure, which discourages me to the point where I just stop, and so on and on and on.

But if I were to make resolutions... now would be the right time. So here are few things I may try for 2018:

  • Write more - blogs, journal entries, letters
  • Read more
  • Go somewhere new
  • Pray more

Now, if all goes well, you will read more from me next week! Until then - here's to a wonderful 2018!

1 comment:

  1. ROCK ..?? Sue Rock?
    Thats totally cool.
    You must have
    a deep faith, dear.

    ReplyDelete