Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday fill in - Time warp edition

Today is Friday, April 26. Yesterday (Thursday, April 25) was the Girl's Inc. Auction, for which I spent the last week preparing, and from which I will spend today recovering. Knowing that would be the case, I scheduled this post ahead of time. 

So I'm borrowing the Friday Fill-In from Thursday, April 11, because I liked it and can work on it today (which is actually Wednesday, April 24). Confused yet? Fabulous.

  1. Right now I'm not hungry.
  2. Sarcasm is my well-known quirk.
  3. Are you ready yet?
  4. Dessert first, then dinner!
  5. That's why I exercise.
  6. Friends is one of my favorite TV shows ever!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the gym, tomorrow my plans include church, and Sunday I want to do absolutely nothing.
 
This would be the best thing ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment