Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Fun 9/17/2010

I'm posting this as a comment on my friend's blog. What, you don't read Cute~Ella is Bold? Shame. Read this, then visit her site. You won't be sorry. Plus, you're not working anyway.

Who would you call for bail money? I'd say my best friend, but if I'm in jail, she's very likely sitting next to me. So, probably my father. He's not really judgmental, he doesn't say much - and he'd have the money.

Most dangerous (or seemed like a good idea at the time) experience of your life, that you survived and/or avoided needing to make that call for bail money? Does dating count? I've dated some questionable fellas that could have easily landed me in jail and/or the ER.

Have you ever read a book that really changed the way you look at things? What was the book? Oh boy - Cute Ella will love this. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It taught me a lesson in tolerance, dignity and respect. It also gave me some insight as to how perspective works, and why you should never judge a book by its cover.

Three pet peeves?
Grammar/Spelling errors - just carelessness in general, I guess
Cooked carrots in my fried rice
When people say one thing and then do another

Favorite scent?
Flowers
My favorite perfume
My favorite guy's shirts

Fill in:

You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes it will be the same, and won't that be nice?

The fact that I worry a lot about what to say is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

Remember when we all had jobs we really liked? When did it stop being fun?

Twitter, blogging and shopping are three of my favorite obsessions.

During the last year I've learned what it truly means to be happy.

Finding great shoes on sale always puts a smile on my face.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include nothing concrete yet (which is my favorite plan for a Saturday) and Sunday I want to do more of the same.

2 comments: