So I'm happy when I'm able to take some pleasure in appreciating the little things.
- My office building lost power today - so I worked from home and took lunch at my pool.
- My friend just picked up his new puppy, who he has named Lionel Ritchie. How cute is that?!
- I received a lovely text from my Little's mom the other day, thanking me for all I do (I really don't think I do very much, but it was very nice to hear).
- I am able to hide political posts, and have been doing so successfully - to the point where I got all the way through yesterday without knowing it was Donald Trump's birthday.
- For every political thing my friends like or share, there are at least three wonderful stories from other friends - like this one.
- I am going on vacation again with my favorite person - to a new ballpark!