Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday Fun: Friday Fill-Ins

Cute~Ella does Friday Fill-Ins a lot. Often, she gets them from a site conveniently titled Friday Fill-Ins

It's a fun little blog to follow, and visit on Fridays when you're looking for some questions to answer. And let's face it - you weren't working anyway.

Also follow Cute~Ella, and her many adventures:



1. The only question is, where is the chocolate?

2. I once saw three movies in one day.

3. Three things on my desk: Cell phone, eyeglass case, a pile of mail

4. Get a pedicure is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with my kitties.

6. Chuck E Cheese overwhelms the senses (in a bad way)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a mani/pedi just because, tomorrow my plans include dinner with former and current work friends and Sunday I want to relax.


2 comments:

  1. Great answers and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine:

    1. The only question is, when is lunch?


    2. I traveled to the other side of the world in one day.


    3. Three things on my desk: Cell phone, waterbottle, brownies


    4. Drive north is the one thing I HAVE to do today!


    5. I love playing with my Candi.


    6. Times Square overwhelms the senses.


    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting my DC friends, tomorrow my plans include pasta & meatballs for dinner and Sunday I want to watch True Blood.

    ReplyDelete