Friday, August 26, 2011

Allergies suck

This was going to be yesterday's post, but since my allergies also (apparently) impaired my ability to tell the difference between "draft" and "publish" - you get a bonus today. 



I have several ideas for posts. Specifically, I have a couple more ideas about my ongoing, seemingly-endless drive towards better health. I'd also like to blog about Kim K, her wedding, and that ridiculous dress her mother wore. That would no doubt lead into a post about how celebrities give up their right to privacy when they sell their most intimate moments to the highest bidder.

I also have several movies I'd like to talk about, current events and causes.

But guess what? My eye hurts. That's right. My eye. It's red, and I think swollen from allergies. Which means no matter how many drops I put in, or how much medication I take - it's still red, because it's irritated. And that means looking at the computer hurts.

So while I lay here with my eyes closed - look at this adorable picture Cute~Ella sent me.


Source

Have you ever had one of those days? Weeks? How about months? Feel free to tell me about it in the comments.

I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment