Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - What's so great about being single?

When you're not single by choice, it's sometimes tough to remember the positive. I thought maybe a cheat-sheet would help.
  • No sharing closet space.
  • The bathroom is all mine.
  • I get the bed all to myself.
  • I can eat ice cream right from the container - even when I'm sick!
  • No discussions about how to spend money.
  • No mandatory family events (other than my own).
  • No coordinating escape plans for the family events I do attend.
  • I make all my own plans.
  • I don't have to be nice to anyone if I don't feel like it.
  • I don't have to watch Rocky movies.
  • My cats like me best.
  • No awkward, public conversations when I'm fighting with someone, but have to pretend like I'm not.
  • No one has to "put me in charge;" I just am.
Have any to add?

3 comments:

  1. We are in charge of the remote control. We can do want with our hair without wondering if they'll hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to make decisions for anyone but myself. No babysitting!

    ReplyDelete