Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - Reasons why men are happier

I got this email the other day, and though I've seen it before, I thought some of these were just so funny that I wanted to share. The actual email is much longer - I'm only sharing the best. Because you're worth it. You're welcome.

Men are such happy people. What do you expect?

  • Your last name stays put
  • Chocolate is just another snack
  • The world is your urinal
  • Wrinkles add character
  • Three pairs of shoes is more than enough
  • You almost never have strap problems in public
  • Your underwear is $8.95 for a three pack
  • You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look
  • You only have to shave your face and neck
  • You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes
  • One mood all the time
  • A five day vacation requires one suitcase
  • You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness

1 comment: