Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - Universal truths

Time for me to share some more chain-email wisdom.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.


I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.


The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.


I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.


I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.


You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.


Was learning cursive really necessary?


There is great need for a sarcasm font.


I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.


Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.


I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.


Bad decisions make good stories.


"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.

2 comments:

  1. Love it...and so very true. Will you clear my computer history if I die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course - I promise! Will you do the same for me? :)

    ReplyDelete