Friday, June 24, 2011

I hate being sick

It seems as I get older, being sick takes a greater toll on me. It also seems that when I catch germs from kids, they really knock me down for the count. I think kids have stronger, more resilient germs than the rest of the world. Someone should really study that.

I've been sick this week. (Think it's a coincidence I was here on Friday?) I've barely made it to work, and I really hope there weren't any bills that needed to be paid, because I didn't do much else - including find a blog for Follow Friday.

Good news, though. There are some vacation posts up over at OTE, and I'm finding a bunch of new blogs - so there will be some in the future.

As soon as I get me some soup. Who wants to bring me some?

Source

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get over the icky-poo really soon. I would hug you but, well, you know (icky-poo!)

    ReplyDelete