Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday Thirteen - Words to live by

I got one of those silly email forwards last week - this one was called "Words for women to live by...." Thought I'd share a few that really made me smile.



1 - Go on the 30 day diet. I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days.

2 - Lead me not into temptation - I can find it myself.

C - I'm in my own little world - but it's OK. They know me here.

d - When life gets you down - put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

5 - Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.

f - Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

7 - Remember - wherever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married man - there is some woman tired of his bullshit!

H - Keep your chin up - only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

9 - By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she is wrong.

J - In need of a support group? Shopping and cocktails with the ladies!

k - If it has tires or testicles - it's gonna give you trouble.

L - Aspire to be Barbie - that bitch has everything.

...and my personal motto -

13 - If the shoe fits - buy them in every color!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments: