Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday thirteen: Question and Answer

Cute~Ella thought it would be fun to send me these questions...there are thirteen, so I figured I'd answer them as a Thursday Thirteen post. Bonus: I may use one or more tonight.

a,) When you were 5 what did you want to be when you grew up? At exactly age 5 I wanted to be Wonder Woman.

b.) What was the coolest gift you've ever received? Honestly - my Derek Jeter jersey.

3.) Where is the coolest place you've had sex?  Most risky? - Work (on my lunch)

d.) If money was no object, what would the one place you'd like to see the most? Who would you take with you? A tour of all Major League baseball stadiums. I have no idea who I'd take - maybe my dad?

5.) Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? Roll your tongue? No, I can't; yes, I can.

6.) Do you believe that global warming is real? Is it caused by lack of Pirates? I do believe in global warming, but to blame it on pirates is silly. Everyone knows it's the aliens' fault.

7.) Do you like kids? Want them some day? Yes; undecided (I'm sort of running the clock down on this, so I think fate will decide for me).

8.) If you could have any super power, what would you want to have? I'd want to be able to read people's minds and see the future. What would your superhero costume look like? Black pants with really cute boots (which can have a heel since my power is cerebral and won't require much running around). Some sort of killer top (in red or purple) to show off my fabulous abs and cleavage (listen - if I can have a superpower, I can have that, too!). My power would be in my accessories (natch).

9.) Blue pens? Black Pens? or Pencils? Black pens


10.) If your SO told you he/she wanted to make out with someone of the same sex, would you be ok with it? Or would you consider it cheating on you? Making out is cheating, regardless of the motives (I think).

k.) What's your favorite icecream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

l.) Do you steal the covers? Nope

13.) Would you get offended if one of your SO's friends was in crisis and he/she had to change plans with you to help? No

1 comment: