Monday, March 28, 2011

Emergency!

So, I'm in Sephora the other day, shopping for some happy. I came across this item in one of the bins near the check-out counter. A Ms. & Mrs. Minimergency Kit: A purse-sized collection of all the the things a woman might need while out on the town. What's in it? Let's have a look, shall we?

  • Blistex
  • Dental Floss
  • Breath Mint
  • Nail File
  • Clear Nail Polish
  • Polish Remover Pad
  • Hair Spray
  • Clear Elastics
  • Earring Backs
  • Stain Remover Towelette
  • Double-Sided Tape
  • Mending Kit
  • Deodorant Towelette
  • Bandage
  • Tampon
  • Advil
Off the top of my head, I can think of one thing that's missing. (Oh, stop - you know you were thinking that...) Personally, I'd also want some of these and these, too. And perfume. 

What's in your minimergency kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment