Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Words Wednesday: I'm the guest

As you might know - I write a few blogs. Sometimes, coming up with the right words is tough. Other times, the words come easy, but finding a place to put them is not.

A couple of friends/fellow bloggers are helping me out with that today. 

I didn't want to write about me cooking here, for fear the earth would fall right off its axis. So, I wrote about it over on Cute~Ella. Check it out here.

I had something a little more serious to talk about, and Chin Musik was looking for guest bloggers.  Read what I had to say here

If you don't already read those blogs - I definitely suggest you do. Their words are always awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I went to go order that dish and it's no longer available. Bummer. But the chicken looked great! Good job Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but it is. It's this dish.

    http://www.princesshouse.com/products/product_detail.aspx?pid=190300

    I'm a collector/consultant so I can help you order if you'd like.

    And Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete