I'll admit - I like the feeling after a workout. I will also admit that I am considering cutting back on sweets and popcorn at the movies. Considering is all I'll promise right now. I have also learned a few things. My observations thus far:
- Going to the gym is hard for me in the winter; I do not like leaving the house when there's snow and ice everywhere.
- I am more likely to go to the gym after work if I bring my clothes and change before I leave the office; on the other hand...
- I don't like changing at the office and the gym is ridiculously busy at that hour - so much so, that once I actually had to leave and come back because I couldn't find parking.
- I do not like people who don't wipe down the machine after they leave it; even if they only use it for a minute; in a related story...
- I think those guys who do a circuit of machines like they're in their own private gym are jerks.
- I do not understand people who go to the gym to flirt.
- I do not like the flowers that Planet Fitness has in their women's locker room.
- I think it's ironic that people will drive all over a parking lot to get a closer space so they don't have to walk - when they're there to exercise in the first place.
I still remain convinced that getting healthy might just be the death of me. But, I figure if that happens, I've proven you all wrong - so I'm looking at this as a win/win.
Any pet peeves about the gym? How are you doing on your fitness goals? Other goals? Do you like butter on your movie popcorn (kidding - sort of)?