Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thirty Days of Me: Day Twenty-Three

The Thirty Days of Me project is explained here. The challenge for day twenty-three: What makes you different from everyone else?


Cravings. Cravings are the bane of my existence. I have almost zero will-power. When it comes to shopping, gifts for others, good food - I want what I want, when I want it.

I'm working on the moderation.

My greatest craving? Probably chocolate. I've loved it since I was a little kid. It's my favorite cake, pie, ice cream, candy. As far as I'm concerned, dessert isn't dessert if it isn't chocolate.

I especially crave chocolate when I am stressed out at work. There's probably some science mumbo-jumbo that supports why this is - some sort of chemical reaction that chocolate triggers in my brain, relaxing me and making me happy.

I have no idea - I just know that when I'm having a bad day, there'd better be chocolate, or it's going to get ugly.

What are your cravings?

2 comments:

  1. I say that ALL the time!!!! Dessert isn't dessert unless it's chocolate! I don't even LIKE vanilla. And I get the most random cravings all the time as well. They are hard to battle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! I'm working on it. :)

    ReplyDelete