Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thirty Days of Me: Day Fifteen

The Thirty Days of Me project is explained here. The challenge for day fifteen: Put your iPod on shuffle; what are the first ten songs?


I have no iPod; it was stolen. People are jerks.

I do have an mp3 player, but that's all the way out in the car, and it needs batteries, anyway.

Pandora - here I come. I put on my most random station that I've created (cleverly titled "Sue's Radio") and will list the first ten songs to play.

  • Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
  • All or Nothing - Theory of a Deadman
  • Bad Day - Fuel
  • Irreplaceable - Beyonce
  • I Want You Back - Jackson 5
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  • Pieces - Rascal Flatts
  • Crazy Dreams - Carrie Underwood
  • So What - Pink
What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment