Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday Fun - Amanda Talar

There are blogs I admire; blogs that make me laugh; blogs that make me think; and blogs where I love the community. There are blogs of which I cannot get my fill.

Amanda Talar's blog is all of those.

She talks about relationships, fashion, music, TV, movies, trends....and more. The title of her blog is her "views on the humorous, fascinating and semi-trivial things in life" - and it is just that. It's been written that her posts are full of style and class, wrapped up in cool, and told with smarts and humor. I (truly) could not agree more.

She has a great community, and engages them with great posts like this. She can write a serious post in the morning, and then come back with something absolutely hysterical in the afternoon. You just never know. 

I've had the pleasure of meeting Amanda on several occasions - she's as funny in person as she is in on her blog. She dresses fabulous, and yes, she really did wear heels to a bowling alley. I recommend you follow her on twitter, friend her on facebook and read her other blog here

2 comments:

  1. Agreed on all points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue, I just love you. I'm smiling like a kid in a candy store and feel so incredibly flattered. I'm so lucky and grateful to have met you and I hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete