Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fill-in fun - March 8

Borrowed from here....

1. Life goes on!

2. It was warm and then a little snow fell.

I can too love a phone.
From sprint.com
3. I knew it was love when I saw its 4.52" super AMOLED display lit up like a bright summer sky, and I saw the power of its 1.2 GHz Dual Core, 1200 MHz processor.

4. I would prefer sunshine and blue skies.

5. A little nap is wonderful anytime, but especially on a Sunday afternoon.

6. Sushi is one of my favorite things to eat for dinner (and lunch!).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Target shopping trip (and sushi for dinner), tomorrow my plans include the gym and a birthday drink with a fabulous friend, and Sunday I want to do absolutely nothing.

...feel free to leave your own if you like. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment