Thursday, December 29, 2011

I resolve

I made a few resolutions for 2011. Looking back on the list - I didn't do half bad. I did get paid to write/blog (OK - not a lot,  but I cleverly didn't assign a dollar figure to my goal). I went to the gym more, ate less chocolate - though I still have a ways to go in my quest to make healthier choices.

I did eventually get through that mail, and as I type this, my desk is mail-free (go me!). I had money for Christmas that kept me out of debt.

I attended several seminars and non-insurance-related meetings, to educate myself in a new social media endeavor.

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Since I'm on a roll, this year, I resolve:

- To leave Sephora at least once without spending more than $100.

- To drink tart cherry juice at least once a day. Studies show it helps arthritis pain in the knees - and I have plenty of that!

- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.

- Add one client. I need to start making my part-time gig a full-time gig, in case I lose my job.

- Use Ebay to sell my Barbie collection, and purge all the non-essentials from my spare room. Part of this little project will be the community garage sale in May. Assuming I still live in my current neighborhood. Speaking of..

- Sell my house. Seems like it might be time.

One things for sure...2012 won't be boring. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I'm proud of all that you've accomplished and that you want to accomplish. If you move, I'll be happy to come down and help you out. You have certainly earned (not that you needed to) my help with all that you've done for me. You Rock!!

    ReplyDelete