Monday, July 16, 2012

Thirty Days of Me: Day Fifteen

The challenge for day fifteen.... Something you don't leave your house without.

I don't ever leave my house without my phone. If I accidentally did - I'd turn around and go back for her. Seriously. I've been late to work for that very reason.

Everything is on my phone. My contacts, including mailing addresses; my shopping list; my journal; notes to myself; my to-do list; facebook and twitter (not just for me, but for clients as well); my calorie counter; my camera; pictures; videos.

I access my bank account, various email accounts, and my favorite web sites. I use the phone to find directions, pay bills, calculate tips, and find movies (and buy tickets). I've used the phone to shop for shoes, and look at online dating sites - so, I've also shopped for men. You can probably guess which works out better for me.


As I understand it - I can even use this little thing to make phone calls!

Why would I ever leave home without all that in the palm of my hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment