- Which class was your most favorite? Your least? Journalism was my most favorite; gym was my least.
- What clubs did you join/sports did you play? School paper (Managing Editor), band, National Honor Society, Peer Leadership; no sports for me (you're shocked, I know).
- How many best friends did you have? Four - Rachel early on, then Cathy and Karen. Akore was my best friend throughout. I'm still friends with all but Cathy (long story).
- What was your best fashion choice? Worst? Probably jeans tucked into black boots, with a white top and black blazer. Basically classic, with just enough 80's-90's influence to be "in" at the time. Worst? Flowered jeans.
- What did you want to be when you were "grown up?" I was going to be a journalist. I had a place for my Pulitzer all picked out.