Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday Fun - Cute~Ella

I wrote this post last week, spotlighting one of my favorite blogs. Truth be told, I did that for a contest. But the idea is so fun, I thought I'd make it a Friday feature. I'm sort of copying Follow Fridays on twitter, where tweeps will make recommendations on who to follow. Since this is a blog, I'll introduce you to another blog. Sound fun? Alrighty then.

If you're reading this, there's a good chance you've also read Cute~Ella's blog - Cute Ella is Bold. In case you don't - you should. Here's why.

We found each other on twitter. I'm not sure who found who first, but I do know I'd "seen her around" before we were following. We had (have) a lot of tweeps in common. Which is great fun.

What do I like about her blog? A few things. First of all - Cute Ella is bold. She tells it like it is, and she's honest without being mean. She is who she is - and she's not afraid to say what she's thinking or stand up for what she thinks is right.

What else? Well, the thing is, Cute~Ella is more than just bold. She's also:

Funny
Smart
Caring
Compassionate
Charitable
Talented

....and a great friend.

She inspires and encourages my own blogging. Chances are, if there's something you like about this blog - she influenced it in some way. So if you like what you see here - you should definitely check her out.

If you're wondering why she's "Cute~Ella" she explains that here. It might not be her official name - but I promise it is full of all her awesome.

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. *blush* and you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for your kind words and character assessment. You're pretty awesome yourself there doll. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only say what I see. You make kind words very easy. See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete