I didn't post yesterday... but that doesn't mean I wasn't grateful.
• I'm quite grateful for apartment finder sites and apps that help me research potential new homes for Joe and me.
• I'm grateful that there are places where I can bring Joe to live. Smuggling him in would be a pain in the you-know-what.
• I'm grateful that I love Joe enough that I wouldn't even consider living somewhere he couldn't. Everyone deserves that kind of love in their life.
• I am eternally and hopelessly grateful to my parents for the fact that I have no siblings. Seriously - how do you people put up with all that BS?
• I'm grateful it's no longer December, the holidays are over, and we can get back to task of just being.
• I'm grateful I'm not as dumb as some people. Seriously, have they never experienced cold weather?!